Monday, December 8, 2008

It's Been Too Long


I'm so sorry to all my readers for not posting sooner. I suppose I also took a "holiday" from my blogging, but there's no excuse. I need to give everyone an update on what is going on with my life!

I found a great new program that is located in Olathe, Kansas! So near to us, and I didn't even know about it! The program is called Renew- visit the website at http://www.renewkc.com/. Basically, it is an out patient eating disorders unit that specializes in nutrition, counseling, and one-on-one therapy. This would be the place to start a music therapy program!

Can you tell I'm uber excited? I sent an email and left a voice message to the Executive Director last Tuesday, but no word yet. Nathan and I have been praying about this opportunity, but I don't want to get my hopes up. With this whole economy extravaganza, many businesses are cutting back by issuing hiring freezes. God has this in his control.

In two weeks, I am speaking again at VITA (eating disorder unit at Research Med). Please pray that God will use me. I usually speak every two months.

Love you all and I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season. Mom and I are baking Christmas cookies this weekend. Check out the recipes I'm using at http://www.foodtv.com/. Chocolate Secret Surprise Cookies (Paula's Cookie Swap) and Gingerbread Cookies (12 Days of Cookies).

No comments:

Post a Comment